AIC Kijabe Hospital
Job Vacancy: Radiographer
Reporting to the radiology head, the holder of this position will glorify God through safe delivery of diagnostic radiography services, taking into account the principles of justification and optimization with regard to all current radiation safety regulations.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Medical imaging sciences
- A minimum of two (2) years’ related work experience
- Registered with the Radiation protection board and any other necessary body
- Possess a valid private practicing License
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
- Should have the ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
- Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
- Must be able to work under pressure
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith.
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th October 2019. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.