Job Title: Accountant – Manufacturing
Industry: Manufacturing of Uniforms
Gross Salary: 60k
Our client is a well-established apparel manufacturing company in Kenya.
They seek to hire an experienced Accountant who will be tasked with the day to day accounts operations matters and ensuring the company’s compliance with accounting standards and practices.
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment
- Administering VAT and processing returns
- Administering the company’s payroll and associated statutory requirements (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, leave)
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations. Deal with daily petty cash.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts and assisting in implementation of audit recommendations
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
- Diploma or Degree in Business management –Accounting option would be added advantage.
- Certified public Accountant Kenya
- MUST have experience in the manufacturing industry
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of accounting.
- An acute inner sense of evaluating customers based on their track record.
- Proficient in computer usage and knowledge of QuickBooks
- Team player, who works well across functions and levels
- Experience in debt collection business would be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Manufacturing) to email@example.com on or before 21st October 2019.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary on the CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.