Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Nairobi
Job Summary: The Area Sales Manager must identify, build and maintain a strong relationship with Key Accounts in the region allocated. They will manage their sales force within their defined regional territory. He/ she is responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and managing the sales team by offering support to the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Listing the full range of company’s products with the Key accounts as per communicated targets.
- Retain and nurture existing customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth, increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
- Open quality new customer accounts, promoting distribution through approved route to market partners for both Modern and general trade.
- Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth.
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales.
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team.
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization.
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to Regional Sales Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing or business-related course
- 3-5 years of sales experience in the FMCG industry,
- Confident, presentable and aggressive, with ability follow-through on join business plans
- In-depth understanding of company key accounts and their position in the industry
- Ability to handle and overcome objections from customers while negotiating terms of trade.
- Planning and presenting reports on key account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Area Sales Manager- Nairobi) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th October 2019.