Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of the Madison Group, is a leading provider of life assurance products throughout Kenya.
The Company is recruiting for the below position:
Assistant Manager – Business Development (Healthcare)
- To recruit, train, coach and retain high level partners.
- Introducing the company’s products to existing and new intermediaries.
- Maintain the existing relationships with intermediaries.
- Identify new opportunities for growth in order to drive ongoing sales.
- Handle Medical tenders’ business (both direct and through intermediaries)
- Coordinate the product training of all intermediaries.
- Co-ordinate any marketing campaigns to prospective customers.
- Provide market feedback to the underwriting department to ensure quality service and underwriting standards are maintained.
- Regularly conduct market survey aimed at collecting market intelligence.
- Handle all queries and issues from brokers and independent agents.
- Supervise the Business Development Officer in his/her day to day activities.
- Liaising with business support functions to follow up on client queries and complaints resolution.
- Ensure all quotation requests are sent out within the agreed TAT’s and maintain a data base for Quotation & Tenders.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports, giving details of Departmental performance on business acquired.
- Participating in management meetings, projects and committees as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Competences
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- A Degree in business, Actuarial Science, Insurance, Marketing, Finance, Economics or any other business related field;
- At least three years’ experience in marketing and/or sales of healthcare products
- Good knowledge of the healthcare sector environment in Kenya
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiasm in sales.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications together with their CVs and copies of certificates to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 31st October, 2019.