Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of the Madison Group, is a leading provider of life assurance products throughout Kenya.
The Company is recruiting for the below position:
Assistant Business Development Manager (Retirement Benefits)
The position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and will report to the Head of Group Life Business Unit.
It will work closely with other team members in the implementation of the annual budget and strategic plan for the accelerated growth of the retirement benefits products.
- Implementing the Company’s agreed budget and strategy for the retirement benefits products.
- Establishing a sales and marketing program for promoting retirement benefit schemes for SMEs.
- Driving sales for retirement benefits products.
- Preparing requests for proposals for identified prospects.
- Ensuring that schemes remit their contributions on timely basis.
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of marketing materials.
- Building strong business relationships with existing intermediaries.
- Participating in new products research and development.
- Gathering information on the industry trends, and competition analysis.
- Developing strong relationships with pension administrators and sponsors of the retirement business schemes.
Qualifications, Experience and Competences
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- A degree in business, actuarial science, finance, economics or any other business related field.
- At least three years’ experience in marketing and/or sales of retirement benefit products or other life business products.
- Qualification in AIIK or ACII.
- Good knowledge of the retirement benefits sector in Kenya.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Self-motivation, analytical capacity and result orientation.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications together with their CVs and copies of certificates to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31st October, 2019.