Job Title: Sales Manager – Beer Distributing Company
Nature of Job: Full Time
- Qualify and approach new customers allocated to you for development and ensure new wins every month.
- Manage relationships with allocated existing or new customers and ensure business continuity to avoid down-trading.
- Ensure maximum achievement of all sales interactions as agreed with the field sales manager .i.e. maximum field sales calls
- Support in conducting Sales campaigns by with targeted customers identified by campaign for each trade lane development.
- Enhance teamwork with other sales members by reporting new market trends, competitor’s behavioral patterns, undercutting practices and observe any new market entrants.
- Daily use of Client relationship management tool to book meetings, companies targeted and ensure monthly targeted opportunities are met.
- Market forecasting and analyzation of net profit targets each month on new sales accounts in line with annual targets.
- Spotting new business opportunities from projects, multinationals, manufacturers and retail segments of the market.
- Ensure correct data on prospect updates Daily , weekly, monthly with updates on the sales tracking systems( crm)
- Focus on achieving the set revenue targets / month
- Facilitates and expedites communication between clients, sales managers, and other internal departments.
Desired Attributes and Skills
- Degree or Diploma
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Sales Manager in a busy logistics or beer distribution company
- High Level Computer skills with excellence in Microsoft (Excel &, word)
- Knowledge of the competition is a mandatory
- Strong analysis and judgmental skills
- Ability to demonstrate aggressive negotiation skills and teamwork
- Strong internal and external relationship development skills with customers and colleagues
Note: If qualified and interested in this role send your CV quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted