Our client is an organic beverage manufacturer who is seeking to hire experienced merchandisers who will be handling promotions and driving sales in: [Nairobi, Mombasa, North Rift, South Rift, Western, Nyanza, Mt. Kenya Region, and Eastern]
The ideal candidate is a smart and outgoing person with experience in FMCG sales, promotions and merchandising.
The candidate should be able to achieve the planned sales revenue, market coverage and merchandising objectives through regular visits to all potential sales outlets whilst maintaining the highest standards of performance.
- Be a brand ambassador and build customer loyalty towards the company’s products
- Ensure stores constantly have the optimum amount of stock and replenish stock to avoid stock in stock out situation
- Build, maintain and enhance good customer relationship / rapport with store personnel to ensure our range of products get their prompt attention
- Ensure maximum product distribution & high branding visibility in supermarket stores
- Ensure relevant POSM and price tags are displayed at the right place and at all times.
- Push sales in assigned outlets and ensure the set targets are met.
- Trigger sales order, ensure each store orders, and replenishes stock at store level
- To check that stocks are rotated and displayed attractively on shelves during each store visit
- To check for expiry dates of products on shelves
- File reports on daily sales and any other reports as may be required.
- Report to Manager/Assistant Manager and/or any other assigned person(s) on stock replenishment and defect stock or stocks on return.
- Attend to feedback & complaints and promote the company at all times. Provide feedback – customer, competitors, promotion sales, market trend etc.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing.
- 2–3 years of relevant working experience as a merchandiser/sales rep/sales promoter
- Experience in FMCG Merchandising a must
- Having a solid and established relationship with Supermarkets management will be a definite advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates who possess relevant experience are advised to send their updated CVs; the Email Subject to read (JOB TITLE & REGION\S OF PREVALENCE) to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org indicating, expected salary by Friday October 31, 2019