Our client is an organic beverage manufacturer who is seeking to hire experienced product promoters who will be handling promotions in: [Nairobi, Mombasa, North Rift, South Rift, Western, Nyanza, Mt. Kenya Region, and Eastern]
The ideal candidate is a smart and outgoing person with experience in FMCG sales, promotions and merchandising.
The promoter will be responsible for demonstrating the features of a product to an audience or client and will take questions in order to persuade customers to purchase products or utilize services.
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations, and other venues to demonstrate products or services, and to answer questions from potential customers
- Set up and arrange displays and demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Wear costumes or sign boards and walk in public to promote merchandise, services, or events Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Prepare and alter presentation contents to target specific audiences.
- Learn about competitors’ products and consumers’ interests and concerns in order to answer questions and provide more complete information
- Keep areas neat while working, and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, and other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Sell products being promoted, and keep records of sales.
- Record and report demonstration-related information such as the number of questions asked by the audience and the number of coupons distributed.
- Develop lists of prospective clients from sources such as newspaper items, company records, local merchants, and customers.
- Provide all the needed information on promoted products and services
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest purchase options and invite them to upcoming events
- Consistently seek new product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Present products using interactive materials such as videos, charts, slideshows etc.
- Arrange merchandise to look tidy and attractive to customers
- Disseminate product samples, brochures, flyers etc.
- Engage with customer and discover their wants and needs
- Submit daily sales report through the company sales representative
Promoter requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Promoter for at least six months
- A degree or a diploma in Marketing
- Proven track record of successful promotions
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills with customer oriented approach
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Candidates who possess relevant experience are advised to send their updated CVs; the Email Subject to read (JOB TITLE & REGION\S OF PREVALENCE) to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com indicating, expected salary by Friday October 31, 2019