Job Title: Country Sales Manager – Beverages
Salary: 200K – 300K
Reports to: General Manager
Our client is a leading FMCG company who seek to hire an experienced and result-oriented Country Sales Manager for their beverages’ line.
The successful candidate will lead and manage sales within the country to enable profitable growth and expansion within the target market.
- Implement the country’s strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with the sales strategy, policies, processes and procedures to achieve the set objectives.
- Develop and cascade the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring the team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- In-charge of the assigned territory’s sales operations, departments and personnel involved in the sales function
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for sales and payments.
- Optimise primary and secondary sales through delivering right merchandise specific to all the verticals as in distributors, retailers and wholesalers to deliver targets.
- Evaluate market trends, gather competitor information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability for decision making.
- Develop customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are grasped
- Develop and implement efficient route to market strategies
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports, so as to keep abreast with targets v/s actual.
- Benchmark and implement best practices in marketing and other respective areas of work.
- Implement product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Manage talent including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field of study
- At-least 5 years’ experience in sales, preferably in the beverage industry
- Excellent negotiation and selling skills
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills with proven experience of coaching and mentoring teams
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Country Sales Manager – Beverages) to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Thursday 24th October 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.