Job Title: Briquette Machine Operator
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Location: Kiambu
Job Summary: Our client based in Kiambu uses the briquette machines to turn the waste powder and saw dust to regular shape blocks-, briquettes which are ecofriendly and are useful for both domestic and industrial use. They are seeking to employ two Briquette machine operators who have prior similar experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate the briquette machine
- Operate machines and equipment to dehydrate, pulverize, mix, and mold ingredients to produce briquettes
- Turn valves, hand wheels, or rheostats to move and control flow of fuels, water, and dry or liquid binders to machines.
- Start conveyors, rotary drier, mixers, pulverizer, mixing augers, and compressing machines.
- Inspect briquettes and adjusts flow of materials to produce briquettes of specified dimensions.
- Remove and replace broken bolts and worn shafts, using hand tools
- Lubricate machines or direct oiling of equipment
- Ensure the briquettes produced are of high quality and standards
- Maintain Health and Safety standards
Skills and Competencies:
- 1-2 years’ experience as a briquette machine operator
- Qualifications as Technician
- Form four leaver with experience operating Briquette machine can apply
- Effective communication skills, reporting and analyzing skills
- Customer service skills
- A team player
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.