Our client is a leading and reputable software company in the IT industry.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented and result oriented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi Office:
Business Development Consultant
- Formulating and executing marketing strategies to achieve increased market share and revenues
- Developing and implementing the company’s growing distributions strategy
- Steering market research and intelligence to ensure effective product positioning
- Establishing and maintaining good corporate relations with all clients, business partners and stakeholders
- Promoting IT products to achieve sales targets and growth
- Carry out duties assigned and maintain progress reports on ongoing assignments or projects and
- Travelling and working at client sites within Eastern Africa
- Attending corporate client meetings and taking part in sales training
- Growing and retaining existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field from a recognised university
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT Sales
- IT Knowledge and background is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Team player with a track record of delivering results
- Quick Learner with ability to learn through reading materials
- Social and Networking skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 1st November 2019 clearly stating the subject heading “Business Development Consultant”.
Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.