Job Vacanies: Temporary Field Assistants
Location: Kiambu, Kitui and Nyandarua Counties
Duration: 6 – 8 weeks
Start Date: Immediate
About us CMMB is a global non–governmental, humanitarian and development organization with a special focus on making healthcare available to all.
The Position: Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager CMMB plans to support the Kiambu, Nyandarua and Kitui counties’ department of health to conduct malaria data quality audits at selected health facilities between October and December 2019. We are seeking to recruit temporary field assistants to support this activity in the said counties. The incumbent will ensure the smooth implementation of these activities and discharge the responsibilities as below.
- Account for financial resources utilized during the DQA exercises as per CMMB policies
- Ensure DQA activities and processes are compliant with set guidelines and policies.
- In liaison with the county malaria control coordinator, provide logistical and administrative support to Ministry of health teams conducting the DQAs.
- Represent CMMB at county, sub-county and facility Malaria DQA meetings as may be called upon.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum diploma or degree in Community Development, Social Work, Social sciences, Nursing or Clinical Medicine.
- Excellent coordination and networking skills including liaison with stakeholders.
- Must have good analytical and writing skills.
- Experience working with an NGO is a plus.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Proven experience and familiarity with MOH/GOK teams at county and sub county level
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their application together with resume / CV to email@example.com indicating position and county applied for on the subject line by 19th October 2019.
Include telephone and email contacts of 3 references and your daytime telephone/cell phone contact.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.cmmb.org.