Job Title: Content Writer
We are a leading HR Consultancy firm and are looking for an experienced writer who will produce informative, engaging and high-quality content for our website and social media platforms.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the rest of the internal content team to develop a cohesive content strategy.
- Create and publish content including website content, corporate newsletter and other marketing material communicating the company’s services and activities targeting both employers and professionals.
- Ensure all written communication is consistent with the company’s branding guidelines and key messages.
- Handle the company’s social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter ensuring they are well updated with informative and interesting content to engage our audience
- Write quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles on various professional trainings and personal development that meet our editorial standards.
- Come up with creative ideas on content to be shared on our various platforms.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external parties.
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing or a related field of study from a reputable institution.
- At least 2 years’ experience in communication with active writing engagements preferably in a service-oriented setup
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to persuasively engage different audiences through written content
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of communications to impact on positive business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
- N.B Interested candidates should apply with sample articles.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV and attach sample articles quoting the job title on the email subject (Content Writer) to email@example.com on/before Thursday 17th October 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.