Vacant Position: Cosmetology Trainer
Nature of job: Full time
Job Location: Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train a variety of skills used by hairstylists, manicurists, make-up artists and other workers in the beauty industry.
- Instruct business skills, such as management and marketing.
- Record keeping & managing cosmetology practice.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Training how to arrange, shape, curl, cut, trim, set, bleach, dye, and tint hair.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Education qualification – Diploma/Degree level in cosmetology or any relevant field (Preferably from KTTC or City & Guilds).
- Minimum experience is 1 year
- A very Presentable and mature person
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Age should be above 28years.
How to Apply
If you meet the stated qualifications, experience, skills and you are up for the task send CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.