Cosmopolitan SACCO is a reputable, financially strong and one of the fastest growing financial institution based in Nakuru with operations in Bahati, Naivasha, Narok and Molo.
We seek highly motivated, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Job Reference: Cosmo/BM/2019
Job Description: The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the SACCO’s objectives
Duties of a Branch Manager
- Direct all operational aspects including service channel operations, customer service, human resources, administration, marketing and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet performance goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, personal development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competition and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by members
- Work closely with sales teams at the branch to supervise train and advise
- Proven branch management experience, as a branch manager or similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices in channel management
- Ability to meet targets and goals
- Familiarity with SACCO rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
Education: Formal Qualifications
Relevant degree/diploma and certifications.
Relevant Professional Qualifications
- Professional Membership(s) will be an added advantage.
- Above 30 years of age.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply
Market yourself by sending a one-page cover letter about yourself and achievement to date together with your CV & I.D. Card (in PDF format as one document) clearly indicating “Branch Manager” on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th November 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.