Cosmopolitan SACCO is a reputable, financially strong and one of the fastest growing financial institution based in Nakuru with operations in Bahati, Naivasha, Narok and Molo.
We seek a highly motivated, self-driven and results oriented individual to fill the following position:
Job Title: Driver / Administration Assistant
Job Reference: Cosmo/DR-OA
Job Scope: Head Office
Reporting To: Administration Manager
- Drive the society’s vehicle to destinations as directed by the supervisors.
- Maintain a work ticket book that should be signed and updated in the mileage column.
- Ensure that the vehicle is properly serviced when the service is due and maintain a service and repairs diary.
- Ensure that the vehicle always has enough fuel and maintain a fuel refill diary.
- Before departure in the morning, ensure that the vehicle is clean and the following items are checked.
- radiator water
- battery water
- brake fluid
- Ensure that the vehicle has the following tools;-
- fire extinguisher
- first aid kit
- jack and wheel spanner
- spare wheel
- tool box
- work ticket book
- Ensure that the vehicle displays up-to-date mandatory stickers as here below;-
- As the driver, carry the following documents;
- Valid driving license
- Driving license renewal
- Certificate of good conduct
- Staff and national identity cards
- As a society’s driver, desist from carrying unauthorized person or luggage
- Report any defect or suspected defect and have it repaired on time.
- Carry out any other assignment as directed by the Chief Executive Officer or any other person in authority.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply
Market yourself by sending a one-page cover letter about yourself and achievement to date together with your CV & I.D. Card (in PDF format as one document) clearly indicating “Driver-Office Assistant” on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th November 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.