Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of the Madison Group, is a leading provider of life assurance products throughout Kenya.
The Company is recruiting for the below position:
Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager will provide strategic leadership to the entire customer service team throughout the Company.
The position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and will report to the Managing Director.
- Participate in the Formulation, review and implementation of customer service strategies and continuous review and implementation of the customer service charter in line with the Company strategy.
- Ensure maximum utilization of all systems relevant to customer service, to deliver standardized and consistent service.
- Centralize all customer communication platforms with a view to standardizing client interactions, develop and review client communication scripts for contact centre personnel to be used across all platforms.
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure all outbound client communication has been scripted and standardized.
- Develop adequate customer feedback collection platforms that ensures the company receives all client feedback in a timely and actionable manner.
- Maintain contact with existing clients with a view to increasing sales through cross selling and upselling.
- Provide leadership and supervision to a team of customer service officers across all branches.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the regulator, service providers and system vendors.
- Prepare periodic customer service reports on a timely basis and in accordance with Company policy.
Qualifications, Experience and Competences
- Degree in business, economics, communication or any other relevant field.
- A master’s degree preferably in marketing would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience in a customer service role.
- 2 years’ customer service experience at management level.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications together with their CVs and copies of certificates to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 31st October, 2019.