Job Title: Company Driver
Reports to: Administrator
Terms of employment: Employment is a two month contract. Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
Our client is Elimu Sacco.
They seek to hire a motivated individual to fill a Company Driver position.
The successful individual will be tasked with arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- To drive site vehicles carefully at all times and ensure the safety of the passengers, other road users, and the assigned vehicle.
- To transport participants, staff, visitors and deliveries when required.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as per the need.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Collect payments and issue receipts.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must have previous experience working as a professional driver.
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Be well versed with Nairobi routes
- Must be able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Be reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Good customer service skills.
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications, please send your application to email@example.com on or before 30th October 2019