Our client, Elimu Sacco Society Limited, a deposit taking Sacco licensed by SASRA, seeks to recruit a qualified and competent individual to fill the position of marketing officer.
The Sacco operates four front offices located in Nairobi, Lodwar, Homabay and Busia that offer affordable banking services to our members.
The Marketing Officer will be reporting to the General Manager and will be in charge of the marketing, business development and public relations functions of the society.
The Officer will work with a team of customer care officers and sales representatives who will be reporting directly to him/her.
The job location will be at the Sacco Head Office in Nairobi with moderate travel to branches.
- Prepare and co-ordinate implementation of media and public relations plan to create awareness.
- Monitor team activities, working relationship and reinforce positive attributes.
- Formulate marketing strategies and plans that meet the objectives of the society’s business.
- Identify and develop new markets and plans that meet the objectives of the society business.
- Carry out market research to find out the products and services needed by members.
- Generate marketing promotional tools for advertising purposes.
- Spearhead the society’s marketing activities and lead the marketing team in achieving its objectives.
- Prepare marketing plans and forecasts.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Ensure that the society’s social media is actively used to disseminate marketing information and the website is up-to-date.
- Supervise the regional sales representatives.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Leadership Skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- High level of integrity
- Demonstrated organizational skills including ability to prioritize tasks, time management and multitask in a busy office environment
- A degree in Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing Option) or equivalent Computer literate
- Minimum of three years’ relevant experience, preferably in marketing and business development.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, kindly CLICK HERE to download and complete the online form below (Use Adobe reader to download) and submit as per the instructions contained therein by 17th October 2019.