Equity Bank Limited
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support the business growth, we seek to recruit a senior well-qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the following position within Corporate Banking
Senior Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking
Reporting to the General Manager, Corporate Banking the successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Prospecting for new Corporate, and high net worth clients and meet the set targets NOT LESS THAN 3 BILLION STABLE DEPOSITS
- Developing and implementing business growth strategies for different clients/sectors for the bank
- Active management of existing clients including increasing wallet share
- Participating in presentations to clients and marketing drives and other relationship management activities
- Managing an active portfolio of at least 5 corporate clients in an active ecosystem
- Customers service management as part of relationship building
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- 360 degree understanding of clients financial needs and all bank products and services
- Regular client visits/presentations and meetings with visit reports
- High level negotiation to get new and additional business
- Reparation of various reports including customized client proposals according to client need
- Coordination with various departments like credit, treasury etc. for delivery of seamless service to client
- Competitor and Industry analysis – Actively review and monitor competitor product offerings and monitor industry trends
Work Experience and Qualification:
- Seasoned banker with proven networks among Corporate, SME and high net worth clients. Preferably not less than 7 years in the bank
- An under-graduated degree from a well-recognized university with bias to a business related field or marketing
- Passionate, highly self – motivated, energetic and enthusiastic team player who is change oriented and customer focused
- Demonstrate an ability to build and manage relationships and influence various stakeholders to deliver business
- High networking skills with high level understanding of the financial sector needs for the different sectors of the economy
- Results oriented and an excellent communicator both orally and in writing
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online.
Closing Date: November 7th 2019.
Applicants undergoing any disciplinary process will NOT be considered.
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace.