Vacant Position: Merchandiser
Salary: 30k – 40K
Duties / Responsibilities: –
Merchandiser / Product Ambassador will support sales of consumer products in Supermarkets and general trade outlets by performing the following duties: –
1. Ensure availability of products at the store at all times –
- Product availability – Restock items that are running low and maintain proper display appearances
- Confirm and ensure the correct pricing on each and every SKU.
- Push to generate LPOs promptly as and when necessary.
- Assist with inventory counts and placement of new products, including new in-store or window displays or any activations that the company may plan and execute.
2. Act as Product ambassadors
- Greet customers at the outlet, urging them to purchase the products
- Be attentive to customers, providing answers to any questions, Assist shoppers with merchandise (proper sizing, color choices, collecting items from back inventory if needed, etc.) Ensure a good
fit for the customer and the product
- Ensure customers are well-informed on any current sales, rewards programs, and store return policy
- Push and increase sales of the company’s product to customers at the outlets designated to the merchandiser.
3. Product Display
- Ensure that the in-store display of the product is clean, organized and visually pleasing.
- Keep a watchful eye for theft or mishandling of merchandise;
- Develop and build a relationship with the local store staff to ensure the above without hiccups.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Diploma or Degree in Sales or any relevant field of study.
- 3-5 years experience as a merchandiser in retail – general trade or modern trade with demonstrated success
- Ability to push for orders and LPO’s
- Aggressive and proactivity
- Available to work full time on weekdays and weekends, 6 days a week.
- Excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you meet all the above requirements, send your updated CV to email@example.com before the 24th October 2019.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.