Position Title: Full Stack Software Developer
Location: Techsavanna Company, Nairobi
Role Profile: As a Full Stack Software Developer you will be part of a cross-functional, self-motivated team with clear ownership and passion to create disruptive products and services to our customers.
Your will work across the stack, building simple- to- use user interfaces, robust services and scalable data processing jobs.
You will be required to focus on modularity and reuse while ensuring that there are no constraints to delivering world-class software products continuously.
- Develop features for our disruptive customer value products and services working as part of a small Agile team.
- Consistently and frequently deliver solutions that are well-engineered, maintainable and tested within the agreed upon timeframe.
- Participate in code reviews and sprint planning, help identify opportunities, work through challenges and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Collaborate with the product team to understand business requirements.
Individual Skills, mindset and behaviors
- Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders
- Strong problem solver with ability to manage and lead the team to push the solution and progress
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust
- Not afraid to “roll up the sleeves” and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn – pushes teams to do the same
- Empowers others to fail, learn, and grow experimental mindset to drive innovation.
Candidate must possess the following Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Relational database proficiency (e.g. MySQL, Aurora, PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
- Experience working on Cloud development environment
- Experience deploying cloud and hybrid Apps
- Experience working with React, Angular or VUE
- Proficiency developing in a Linux environment
- Lean and Agile values and principles for building software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.