Our Client in the Gaming Industry seeks to hire an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for Managing & Coordinating Travel and bookings. Updating system daily on pending and completed tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Executive Assistant will be required to provide high-level executives with day-to-day operations and help them navigate their day.
- The Executive Assistant will work with 3 Executives and will be expected to always know the executives personal schedules.
- Manage & Coordinate Travel and bookings.
- Manage Executives Calendars.
- Clerical Tasks and documenting.
- Updating system daily on pending and completed tasks.
- Email management and correspondence.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Diploma Level Education Bachelor’s Degree an added advantage.
- Mature professional – between the ages of 27 and 32.
- Minimum 3 years PA Experience or Administration.
- Listening and communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English is compulsory.
- Must display strong leadership and commitment.
- Proficient in computer applications.
- Driving License an added advantage.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Executive Assistant on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.