Our Client in the Gaming Industry seeks to hire a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, overseeing and implementing marketing plans and projects for new and existing products conducting market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner.
- Design, implement, support and facilitate annual marketing strategy and plan.
- Participate in planning and presentation sessions, when assigned.
- Develop, oversee and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Develop and administer marketing database which includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications, etc…
- Assist with and support involvement in various projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree from Recognized University, preferably in Marketing/Business.
- Minimum 5 years in Marketing Management and dealing with product strategy.
- Must have previously worked for an FMCG (Significant Experience).
- Strong insight and business judge.
- Have insight on the competition and opportunities.
- Proven approach to your audience with consumer insights, trends and business needs.
- Strong Marketing, leadership and strategic planning experience.
- Proven track record in developing and administering a marketing program.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Technical marketing skills.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with staff at all levels in the organization. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills must possess top level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills. Team leadership, persuasiveness, innovation, stress tolerance.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Marketing Manager on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.