Gusii Mwalimu Sacco one of the leading Saccos in Kenya seeks to recruit a suitably qualified System Administrator.
Reporting to the CT Manager; the job holder will assist in the development and implementation of the Sacco’s ICT Policy, Strategy and Procedures.
- Offer Support in Formulating, Recommending and Implementing ICT Policies, Strategies and Procedures for adoption by management.
- Liaising with external Agencies and Relevant Institutions on ICT related Issues.
- Establishing and Implementing ICT data protection systems and ensuring that inherent Risks are effectively managed and Controlled.
- Provide Technical Advice on new Technologies that are Appropriate to Sacco Banking Services.
- Be at least thirty years but below fifty years of age.
- Have a minimum period of five (five) years relevant work experience.
- Be a holder of at least a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Have a relevant Professional Certification in ICT such as; CISA, CISCO, ORACLE, CISM and MCITP.
- Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms and enterprise applications.
- Good Knowledge of Administrative Rules and Regulations.
- Good Interpersonal / Formal Communication Skills.
- Ability to Plan, Organize and Multi-Task.
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria, please send your application before 25th October, 2019 to;
The Chief Executive Officer,
Gusii Mwalimu Sacco Society Ltd,
P.O. Box, 1335 – 40200, Kisii
Mwalimu House 1st Floor, Kisii – Kisumu Road
Email: email@example.com Cc firstname.lastname@example.org