Company: IMS East Africa
Position: High Level Client Care Intern
Job Function: Maintain Client relationships by Pro-active CRM management, Pro-active Order management and Pro-active Service level management.
Key performance areas
- Client and internal interaction
- HLCC needs to ensure pro-active communication to all parties.
- Establish direct channel of contact with Clients for queries and develop internal relationships with departments to provide feedback on operational, contact centre and all other business queries.
- Client Month end reports
- Set up Telephone Call cycle for clients
- Communicate internally on any information received from Clients applicable to other departments
- SLM Reports
- All reports have to be analysed to get value from pulling reports
- Review and open delivery reports and resolve issues reflected and escalate if no feedback received
- Drive service through business to achieve SLM’s – Daily conformance reports through use of C2G report
- Run daily C2G report and update conformance on Shared Drive
- All Fiori reports to be ran three times daily to track progress and deliveries
- Any delays to be communicated to the client and customer where applicable
- Weekly feedback to management focus on what went wrong and why in order for corrective action to be put in place
- Adhoc Reports
- Adhoc sales Summaries reports, open orders reports, Orders audit reports, stock reports and CRM reports to be supplied to Clients, these are Adhoc request on reports not available on Fiori
- CRM Query Management
- Manage CRM Query Management report on a daily basis on all queries logged to business
- CRM Route analysis on Deviations
- CRM Audit Process
- Degree in business management / customer service / project management or related field
Skills and experience required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Word / Excel
- Customer Care / Call Centre experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Must be numerate and analytical.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive, confident, self-motivated and able to work as a member of a team.
Applications to: email@example.com
Closing date: 24th October 2019
Should you not have received a response within four weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Equity statement: We are committed to employment equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our employment equity goals.