Our client is in the hospitality business with 4 hotel units operating across the country ranging from a 3-star budget business hotel to a 5-star luxury camp.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position;
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for driving the business from various local, regional corporate and travel company’s associations by prospecting and qualifying with some key business accounts as assigned.
- Developing and implementing sales activity planner as per group sales & marketing business and work plan to drive business
- Researching on new business, prospects, develops and appropriate brand positioning of
- Ensuring market trends are accounted for
- Supporting to develop the market and product, service to meet anticipated customer expectations and business projections and targets.
- Developing and preparing appropriate sales action plan to visualize market scenario and develop long term business plan to achieve business targets.
- Ensuring company sales activity work plan is implemented and sales objectives and targets are achieved as per company sales & marketing business objectives and plan
- Obtaining market intelligence, proposes and recommends to the management on market trends. Strategy review of company properties brand market positioning.
- Targeting of business/customer and desired mix for maximum revenue yield.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s or diploma in sales and marketing.
- 2-year sales experience in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in sales account management will be an added advantage
- A good database on corporates, government, parastatal and NGOs
- Conversant with CBD markets and environs.
- Selling skills and persuasive personality
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Written and presentation abilities.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8th November 2019 clearly stating the subject heading “SALES ASSOCIATE”.
Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.