Kiriri Women’s University of Science and Technology is a women’s university of academic excellence in scientific and technological formation and promotion of full and holistic women as a responsible
member of the human community.
Kiriri Women’s University of Science and Technology (KWUST) aims at fostering international standards of excellence in teaching, learning and research.
Applications are invited to fill the following position: –
Human Resource Manager
- Forecast and plan on human resource needs in line with the strategic goals of the University
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Coordinate staff performance management, reward and disciplinary system and processes
- Coordinate the human resource development strategy
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of staff succession plans, development, mentoring, coaching and internship programs
- Administer matters relating to human resource management and administration
- Implement Human resource policies, procedures and processes
- Ensure proper management, maintenance and storage of staff records
- Prepare periodic progress reports
- Formulate and implement efficient performance management systems
- Promote effective employer-employee relations
- Promote a professional performance based culture
- Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in Human resources management or any other relevant field
- Member of Institute of Human Resource Management
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years working experience, five (5) of which should be in relevant management level
- Knowledge of Kenyan Employment and labour laws
- Proficiency in human resource management based computer applications and systems
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiating and counseling skills
Interested applicants should submit two copies of application letters together with copies of CV, certificates, academic transcripts and testimonials to the address given below, the names and addresses of three (3) referees one of whom should be your present or previous employer and the applicant should clearly indicate their areas of specialization and the current remuneration package.
The Office of the Vice Chancellor,
Kiriri Women’s University of Science and Technology
P.O. Box 49274 – 00100, Nairobi.
So as to reach us by Wednesday, 30th October, 2019.