Human Resources and Administration Officer
Job Ref. Number: HRAO/CCIA/2019
Position Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
The job holder shall be responsible for the following:
- Driving the execution of Human Resources Initiatives of the Sacco, including staffing, staff development, performance management, employee relations, employee benefits and communication.
- Assist with administrative duties in the Sacco
- Handling of Sacco correspondences
- Assisting the CEO’s office with secretarial duties
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Management with major in Human Resources/Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience
- Over 28 years of age
Skills and Competencies
- Problem solving and general management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Coaching and leadership skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above positions, kindly submit your applications as per the instructions below.
- Download the online form HERE (open with latest adobe reader).
- Must indicate the Job Reference Number on the application form.
- The form must be submitted by end of 6th November 2019.