About Us: Broadband Communication Networks is a communication technologies solution provider whose objective is to provide communication network solutions for; Mobile Network Operators, Fixed Network Operators, Regulators, Broadcasting houses, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Governments and large business organizations in East African with our HQ in Nairobi Kenya. We are experienced in End to End ICT Networks for diverse applications.
Inhouse Sales Executive
We are looking for an experienced Inhouse Sales Executive stationed at our showroom.
Responsible for identifying business opportunities through telemarketing, researching prospects and analyzing sales options.
Reports To: Business Development Manager – Green Energy Solutions.
- Source new sales opportunities and Communicate prices to customers via daily telephone ring-rounds and e-mails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Assist in Planning and conducting product presentations and demonstration to customers
- Monitor intra-day market movements and capitalize on opportunities as they arise
- Gather market intelligence, provide feedback to management and make recommendations on margin adjustments
- Manage the Internet Marketing for our product eg social Media Platforms
- Track and maintaining accurate stock records
- Responding to price enquiries via phone and e-mail
- Build strong and meaningful commercial relationships with customers
- Accepting sales and reporting trade details.
- Track business opportunity by sourcing for tenders and responding to them.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Closing business opportunity within shortest sales cycle.
- Follow up with customers for feedback about our product or service
- Manage the REALITE showroom by making sure it is well cleaned and tidy
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned
- Perform all tasks in line with BSC attached
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Minimum Diploma in sales & Marketing / Public Relations / Business Admin or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Two (2) years of relevant experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills Computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Kindly submit your applications indicating your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th November 2019 before the close of business.