Job Vacancy: Marketing Intern
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
1. Developing and managing marketing campaigns
2. Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
3. Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
4. Promotional activities
5. Writing and proofreading creative copy
6. Organizing events and product exhibitions
7. Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
8. Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related course or any other relevant course
Any Chinese knowledge in Chinese Language will be an added advantage
Vast knowledge in Marketing field
Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision
Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th October 2019 clearly stating the subject heading “Marketing Intern”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.