Vacant Position: Learning Support Teacher
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: Kshs. 70,000/- To 90,000/-
Duties & Responsibilities
- Helping pupils to cope with and overcome problems that arise because of learning difficulties.
- Developing and fostering the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of pupils.
- Encouraging students to develop self-confidence and independence, and to reach their potential.
- Adapting the National Curriculum and conventional teaching methods to meet individual needs.
- Using audio-visual materials and computers to stimulate interest and learning.
- Panning and delivering lessons, setting and marking assignments.
- Assessing and recording children’s progress.
- Working as a team-member within the wider school staff and liaising with other relevant individuals such as educational psychologists and parents.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree/ Diploma in Education
- 3-5 years teaching experience
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Learning Support Teacher
- TCS Number
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Counselling skills
- Initiative with high energy levels
- Decision Making skills
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Patient and Tolerant
- Flexible to different situations
If you meet the above measures send CV urgently to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.