Vacant Position: Accountant – Logistics Company
Nature of work: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and analyzing financial reports
- Budgeting for raw materials
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Maintain a process for returns
- Inventory control
- Stock management
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Observe the correct buying protocols
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols
- Complete all necessary stock takes
- Comply with the required personal grooming standards.
- Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Accountant in a busy Logistics company
- Qualifications in CPA’s
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficient in computer applications and inventory software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Focused and prioritization ability
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and cope with pressure
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency with good eye for details
If qualified send CV indicating your skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.