Job Title: Logistics Manager – Mombasa
Job Mission: To develop and manage and efficient routing system for the company
- Coordinate the routing and rerouting of drivers.
- Ensure safe and timely delivery of products.
- Develop and oversee monthly dispatch driver schedules.
- Resolve customer related complaints.
- Ensure drivers adhere to company rules and regulations.
- Oversee the maintenance of company vehicles.
- Come up with effective and more efficient ways of delivery service.
- Oversee timely and accurate processing, Invoicing, dispatch and delivery of Sales Orders.
- Develop back up distribution plans for the different seasons in the market.
- Provide and analyze the operating costs and reporting to management.
- Recruit dispatch drivers for company operations.
- Degree in supply chain management from an accredited university
- Must be a certified Supply Chain Professional
- SAP expert
Knowledge and Experience:
- Post qualification of 3 years
- Worked in a manufacturing firm before
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and coordinating skills
- Able to multi task
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 18th October 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted