Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services.
It is one of the hospitals in Kenya accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA.
The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 50 years.
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi invites applications for the following position:
Manager OnCampus Outpatient Clinics – Hospital Administration Department
The Manager Oncampus Outpatient clinics will
- manage the operations and financial management of the On campus Outpatient clinics;
- demonstrate initiative in planning, organizing, controlling and leading all operations;
- ensure proper duty Rotas and clinic Schedules;
- participate in the preparation of standard policies and procedures;
- Handle patient / clients complaints and take appropriate actions;
- coordinate the preparation of both operations and capital budgets;
- coordinate and support the development of new outpatient clinics.
Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in Management / Business Administration or Finance.
The ideal candidate should have Five or more years’ experience in a similar position in a healthcare institution.
S/he must demonstrate leadership skills, organizational skill with good analytical, interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
Candidates meeting the above requirements should forward their detailed resume including certificates and testimonials, name and addresses of at least three referees familiar with their recent work, to the Recruitment Manager, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi by email to hr.recruitment@ aku.edu so as us to reach us not later than 27th October, 2019.
For more details, please visit www.aku.edu