Job Vacancy: Medical Representative (Medical Tourism)
Our Client, a global company has newly established a high-end & low-cost healthcare medical tourism,and travel offerings and looking for aggressive medical representatives, who shall be the key contact of coordination and tie-ups with medical institutes, doctors, pharmacies and patients to get treatment in India.
- Liaison with Doctors, Nursing Homes & Diagnostic Labs to generate leads of patients to go to India for best and economical treatment.
- Find out prospective doctors/hospitals for tie-ups.
- He/ She will seamlessly manage every aspect of international patient care with the entire medical retreat experience, from the moment of contact to bring the international patient to our own country and sending back to the patient to their origin country through full recuperation.
- He/ She will quickly guide the patient’s case through the assessment, quotation, scheduling, and planning process.
- Meeting sales targets/generating leads and completing customer acquisition
- Giving presentation of the center’s services & USPs.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Pharmacy or other related fields.
- Diploma in Pharmacy, Pharmatech is an added advantage.
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing experience in a Pharmaceutical or healthcare company.
- Commercial awareness
- Sales skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills
Variables: Traveling and Air time allowance + Incentives on per successful closure of lead.
We are receiving CVS online via LINK and engaging candidates on a rolling basis.