Mount Kenya University
Mount Kenya University (MKU) is a fully fledged chartered University committed to a broad-based, holistic and inclusive system of education. In pursuit of being a centre of excellence, we are seeking to recruit competent, dynamic and ambitious professionals to the following vacant positions;
College of Health Sciences
School of Pharmacy / Medical School / School of Clinical Medicine
- Associate Professors
- Senior Lecturers
Areas of Specialization
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Human Pathology
- Family Health
- Reproductive Health
- Internal Medicine
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Details about the minimum qualification requirements can be accessed in the University website: http://www. mku.ac. ke
How to Apply:
Each application should be accompanied with an up to date and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resource Director,
Mount Kenya University,
Main Campus, General Kago Road,
P.O. Box 342-01000.
- The position applied for should be clearly marked on the application.
- Electronic applications can be sent in PDF format by email to email@example.com.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 22nd November, 2019.
- Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package in accordance with the Mount Kenya University terms and conditions of service.
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidates will be given due consideration for appointment to various administrative positions such as Dean, School of Pharmacy and Head of Department subject to meeting minimum requirements.