Our Client, a rapidly-expanding multi-national company is looking for results-driven sales representatives to actively seek out and engage customer prospects, complete and find solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- To overall be responsible for construction equipment sales & relationship management across Nairobi.
- Further lead a team and expanding reach to other regions across Cameroon.
- Sourcing appropriate database of Contractors, Developers and Architects.
- Identifying target customers, form the database and establishing contact with the target customers by way of references & cold calls
- Meeting clients and giving them a presentation of the company and its services
- Identify the immediate customer requirements and recommend products after consultation with management
- Regular follow up with the customer to successfully close the transaction
- Coordinate with the order processing team for delivery.
- Leading a team and expanding to other regions in Kenya
- Providing daily, weekly & monthly MIS reports as per formats provided.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business
- Organizing various client events as directed by management
- Engaging customers through various factory visits and seminars as directed by the management.
- Constantly upgrading and staying up to date with newer products, continuously improve technical knowledge by way of attending various trainings and seminars.
- 2-5 years of proven work experience as a sales representative
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Monthly fixed salary based on experience and last salary drawn in addition to travel & mobile reimbursement as per actuals.
Quarterly incentives based on achievement of Sales target after confirmation.
Applications being received online via LINK and interviews to be held 1st week of November.