— Processors of industrial minerals and fillers, terazzo, agricultural & animal feed lime
Inventory Control Officer
We are a leading limestone manufacturing Company located in Kumpa, Kajiado.
To support our growth, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of an Inventory Control Officer.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent organizer with good operations management skills.
Reporting to the General Manager, essential duties and responsibilities of the position holder will include but not limited to:
- The inventory officer is responsible for receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock;
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized or hard copy systems for entering the records;
- Preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the inventory and warehousing functions;
- Updating the sales and the production managers on excess or stock about to be obsolete for the purposes of disposing it off through selling and slowing on its further production;
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness;
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with stock that is in the system, stock that has been sold/used, and stock that has been produced;
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement;
- Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected;
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members;
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics or a related degree with at-least two years’ of relevant experience
CPSP or CIPS qualification and/or being a registered member of KISM is an added advantage
The role is in Kumpa, Kajiado hence the successful candidate should be willing to relocate if not already living there.
Applications indicating the current and the expected salary and benefits to be emailed to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th October, 2019.
The recruitment is urgent and therefore will be done on a rolling basis.
Nevira Minerals Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer