— Processors of industrial minerals and fillers, terazzo, agricultural & animal feed lime
We are a leading limestone manufacturing Company located in Kumpa, Kajiado.
To support our growth, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Procurement and Logistics Officer.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent organizer with good operations management skills.
Reporting to the General Manager, essential duties and responsibilities of the position holder will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining sufficient raw material stock for uninterrupted production by ensuring timely and accurately placing orders, supervising deliveries from suppliers to ensure company requirements are met, keeping daily records to ensure reorder levels are constantly monitored, liaising with production and inventory departments to ensure the needed raw materials and quantities are correctly defined;
- Managing relationships with suppliers;
- Negotiating with suppliers on rates and service quality to keep costs at minimum;
- Ensuring that all incoming materials and spare parts from suppliers are in good order, of good quality and are properly recorded;
- Actively monitoring and ensuring that outgoing customer supplies leave in correct quantities and in good condition;
- Compiling and submitting daily reports on procurement, dispatch and logistics highlighting the status in the achievement of set objectives;
- Supervising the procurement, dispatch and logistics teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics or a related degree with at-least two years’ of relevant experience
- CPSP- K qualification and/or being a registered member of KISM is an added advantage
The role is in Kumpa, Kajiado hence the successful candidate should be willing to relocate if not already living there.
Applications indicating the current and the expected salary and benefits to be emailed to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th October, 2019.
Nevira Minerals Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer