Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
We are looking for interested and qualified individuals to filling the following vacancies in one of our facilities in Homa Bay which will be rolling out in patient services.
The jobs are on renewable contractual basis
Job Title: Cleaners
General Description: Responsible for the general cleaning of the hospital to ensure a hygienic environment within the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points
- Dusting, damp wiping, washing or polishing the furniture, ledges, window sills and external surfaces of cupboards, shelves and fittings
- Replenishing consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required
- Cleaning toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment (if any), in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mow and trim lawns and shrubbery, using mowers and hand to clear debris from grounds.
- At least a Certificate in Housekeeping
- Good communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- At least one year working experience in a similar position
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Homa Bay at Kavirondo Building 1st Floor along Salama Street.
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications to reach us before close of business 17/10/2019.
Remember to quote the job title on the email Subject.