Job Title: Online Commercial Managers
Salary: Kshs. 70,000
Virtual Recruitment and Staffing Services Ltd is one of the leading Recruitment firms in Kenya. Our client is one of the leading lottery and sports betting operator in emerging markets. The company is a fast expanding company operating across Africa with more than 50,000 Employees and is currently looking for experts in online commercials to coordinate all aspects of online gaming, being the ears on the ground for the online teams in Malta.
The role will include regional travel and will eventually entail managing a team of regional/country online commercial managers.
Job Summary: The Online Commercial Field Managers will help drive, develop and implement a robust online product supporting the Malta online teams but driving their plans to the regional markets. This function will have the responsibility of gathering and relaying customer feedback and delivery of consistent customer experience in line with Client’s requirements and plans.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gradually drive the implementation and improve the operational framework for the delivery of a leading online gaming platform for Client’s and partners at all touch points
- Coordinate the implementation and delivery of new initiatives, products and services through proactive engagement of key stakeholders internally and externally
- Manage the relationship between Client’s Online team (Malta) and key internal and external stakeholders and customers
- The Online Commercial Field Team will support, develop and implement a fully profitable and pleasant gaming service to customers in regional markets, supporting the local teams
- Overall management and support to the Online Programme Manager with competitor analysis and report sharing of local trends and rolling out initiatives and plans from the Online team in Malta
- Implement a framework for proactively identifying opportunities for the Client’s business and industry
- Effective management of budget and profitable costs to ensure optimal utilisation of the online budget
- Eventually responsibility for online field force by region based on profitability and future growth/prospects
- Ops Managers to hand over online involvement and just to provide ‘soft’ regional guidance on online marketing approach
- Cross sell and upsell the online business to grow it
- Run regular customer focus groups
- Assist payments team where necessary (in regional payments/integration)
- Mostly work remotely, but have a finger on the pulse on local markets, give suggestions, look at local competition
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree or recognised qualification in Marketing, Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration or an equivalent Business discipline
- At least six years’ experience in a Digital/Online environment
- Experience in development and go-to-market of an online product
- Previous experience in the sports/betting Industry will be an added advantage
- A qualification in Project Management/Planning/Strategy is an added advantage
- The applicant should have knowledge of Online products and gaming services; Business Process and Internal policies and procedures
- Organizational Commitment and Performance Excellence skills
- Strong Leadership skills (manage both internal and external resources and results orientation)
- Good public relations/relationship building, management report writing, strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong Emotional intelligence, Teamwork, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Persuading, building, consensus Negotiation and influencing skills
- Networking, selling and Marketing skills
- A strategic thinker with strong analytical, visionary and problem-solving skills
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive Salary
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV and Salary expectation only quoting the job title on the email subject (Online Commercial Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before Friday 25th October 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.