Vacant Position: Pastry Cook
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
To support directly the Pastry Chef in the daily operation and work.
To take full responsibilities of the Pastry and Bakery Kitchen.
To work with the Pastry Chef / Head Chef on Food Production, Promotion and Quality improvement.
To ensure high standards of hygiene in the Pastry.
To communicate to Pastry Chef / Head Chef in all relevant & important matters.
To create high quality and creative pastry products to satisfy the customer.
To provide hands on training to the direct staff whenever necessary.
To control the food stock and cost.
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the company thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- To adhere to Company rules and regulations at all times.
- To report any equipment failures/problems to the immediate supervisor.
- To pass any maintenance requests to the immediate supervisor.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
- To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
- Having worked in a catering company is a plus.
If qualified kindly send your resume to email@example.com