Our Client is seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Personal Assistant and Administrator
The position will be responsible for handling administrative functions as well as coordinating and implementing office procedures in order to ensure smooth running of the company’s offices.
- Managing day-to-day administrative activities of the company’s office by setting and monitoring schedules and organizing work flow
- Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas, taking minutes and managing agreed deliverables
- Coordinating and facilitating meetings, appointments and conferences
- Maintaining liaison with internal and external parties
- Responding to queries verbally, on emails and on phone to provide necessary information where need be
- Making travel arrangements, preparing itineraries and maintaining travel records and vouchers
- Ensuring safe storage of documents and paperwork by maintaining proper filing system
- Tracking stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar function
- Outstanding organisational, coordination and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Ability to interact with high level individual personalities
- Good decision making and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “PERSONAL ASSISTANT AND ADMINISTRATOR” by Friday 8th November 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.