Vacant Position: Plant Supervisor
Nature of Job: Full Time
Duties and responsibilities:
- Direct and supervise manufacturing process from acquisition of supplies to final delivery
- Analyze and solve work and equipment problems
- Monitor and ensure a steady flow of work in the plant
- Understand, implement, and enforce policies and regulations, including ensuring a safe working environment.
- Manage staff and equipment schedules, downtime, training, and maintenance
- Plan production schedule for the team
- Determine the human resources required
- Determine the material resources required
- Ensure the plant is running smoothly
- Ensure operating units are producing at optimum extractions within quality specifications
- Set production targets for the various products and continuously align them to prevailing requirements/conditions.
- Ensure proper maintenance of Plant and Machinery.
- Ensure that Safety, Health and Environment regulations and rules are adhered to
- Ensure site is operating within the agreed budget work performance of staff including their deployment, Learning and development and welfare in line with company policy.
- Escalate any technical defects and work closely with the maintenance technician
- Ensure that the product’s standards are maintained
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience troubleshooting both Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- 3-5 years’ experience as a plant Supervisor
- Computer skills
- Supervisory skills
- knowledge of quality systems and standards
- knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- knowledge of process improvement techniques
- knowledge of machines and tools maintenance
- Time management
- Attention to details
- Communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, experience and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.