Job Title: Screen Printer
- Receiving work order jobs for Screen Printing.
- Designing screen patterns according to customer specification.
- Selecting screen size, degreasing agents and emulsion coatings.
- Loading screen into printer.
- Installing and repositioning screen-printing plates and pressure roles.
- Calibrating printer before batch is printed.
- Running prints and performing quality checks throughout the printing process.
- Drying, folding, and packing completed articles after the run.
- High school / diploma will be an added advantage
- Previous work experience as a Screen Printer.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- High level of creative and artistic skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to work with ink and chemicals every day.
- Ability to manually operate large machinery.
- Ability to work alone for long shifts.
- Ability to work nights if required.
How to Apply
Send CV to email@example.com by 31st October 2019.