Anglican Development Services – Mt. Kenya, is a faith based organization of the Anglican Church of Kenya Dioceses in Mt. Kenya Region.
We are currently implementing a governance Project in Nyeri County, Central Kenya and therefore, wish to recruit a suitable professional to the following open position:
- Project Lead and Manager of Project staff.
- Management of Project Planning implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Community Mobilization for project ownership and participation.
- Budget management.
- Project resource mobilization.
- Liaison with partners and stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of County-level action plans.
- Support coordination and training of civic educators to improve local civic actions.
- Advocate for increased participation of Marginalized and Vulnerable Groups in governance processes.
- Ensure delivery of the project objectives, outcomes and outputs within the stipulated time frame.
- Custodian of project data.
- First degree in relevant Social Sciences, a master’s degree is an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in Senior Management of governance project/s.
- Experience in management of multiple donor funded projects, procurement processes, project planning and social accountability management skills.
- Proficiency in M&E skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Proven Experience in resource mobilization
- Riding skills an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications indicating their current and expected salary, complete with a CV, copies of ID card, Certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees and a reliable telephone number.
Address application to;
The Chairman, Recruitment Committee,
P.O. Box 2376-10140
Send via Post office mail, hand deliver
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Programme Officer,
no later than 4.00pm, on the 9th October 2019.
Please note that applications will be considered on a rolling basis.