Vacant Positions: Sales Executives
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, whose operations in Kenya began in the year 2014 and can boast of becoming the unprecedented market leader in organized wood working joinery segment – offering advanced adhesive and specialty products is urgently looking to recruit versatile and enthusiastic Sales Executives.
The successful candidates will be responsible for sales and marketing of Company products to ensure incremented growth in sales and profitability by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new business and achieve set yearly sales targets.
- Retain old customers and acquire new customers.
- Efficiently manage customers and territory to maximize sales.
- Keep accurate Sales records and prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Maintain minimum eight (8) calls per day and two hundred (200) calls per month.
- Manage debts owed and keep customer ledger in line with the Company policy.
- Collection of market intelligence and submit on regular basis competitors’ information on pricing and promotion activities to Management.
- Continuous feedback on product quality and service issues to the Supervisor.
- Organize customer/counter staff training as may be required.
- Carry out public relations activities with designated customers.
- Perform any other duties as required by management
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other related field from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in Project Sales
- Construction industry background a plus
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic Organizational skills and the ability to be proactive and take initiative
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 25th October 2019.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.