Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating and implementing workable and innovative Sales and Marketing strategies targeting corporate clientele.
- Meeting and showing prospective clients around the facilities.
- Initiating client relationship management activities to enhance loyalty as well as retention plan.
- Seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities, initiating action plan to approach and secure new business for the company.
- Advocating for a positive client experience: demonstrating proactive problem solving, investigating complaints and acting on feedback promptly.
- Building effective internal and external customer relationship.
- Providing reports to the Head of Department regarding performance and competition.
- Developing good PR to create and maintain visibility for the Company brand.
- Analyzing sales statistics to determine business growth potential and performance trend.
- Leading researching and maintaining up-to-date data on market segmentation, customer analysis, competitor analysis.
- Observing short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures for the Sales and marketing team
Required skills and qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar position.Sound knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
- Comprehensive understanding of the hotel business.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Customer-focused and a team player
- Proof of previous sales success.
- Strategic planning skills are an asset.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Representative) firstname.lastname@example.org INDICATING YOUR EXPECTED SALARY AND DRIVING EXPERIENCE