Our client, a leading office furniture supplier is seeking to recruit a highly talented and field oriented professional to fill in the following position:
Senior Field Sales Executive
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Senior Field Representative will play a key role in scouting for new prospects in the market and ensuring sales targets are met.
- Scout for potential prospects that have furniture needs or new offices
- Collect market data and be able to report back with accuracy
- Build and maintain strong and healthy relations with customers
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings and take part in sales training
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- 3 – 5 years sales experience in Business to Business selling
- Experience in selling office furniture
- A business-related degree/diploma or its equivalent
- Field oriented with strong English language skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Must be confident and articulate when expressing yourself
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 8th November 2019 clearly stating the subject heading “Senior Field Sales Executive”.
Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.